Make the Month is a digital poverty simulation that aims to help Canadians understand and experience what it’s like to have to make your paycheque last the month. This interactive tool prompts individuals to make difficult life choices, and shows Canadians the day-to-day reality of those living paycheque-to-paycheque.
- Arbitrator to hear grievance on termination of employee’s extended health benefits while on LTD – Sept. 12, 13 & 14
- We’re giving away tickets to the Riders’ Sept. 15 home game against the Redblacks
- 8 simple steps to winning over everyone in the workplace
- Returning to work after an extended absence? Review your rights with your GSU staff rep
- Congratulations to our Labour Day Classic ticket winners – Julianne Popel (Local 14 – Richardson) and Jeff Seabrook (Local 1 – Viterra)
- Would you like to attend the SFL’s OH&S Conference being held Sept. 12-14 in Regina? Learn more here.
- WE’RE WORKING ON IT: standby pay, loading cars if a train shows up on the weekend
News from your Local