Have a look around, and if you don’t find what you are looking for, let us know.
Dec. 9 to 13 at GSU:
- staff rep Steve Torgerson was in Yorkton on Monday for a grievance hearing (Local 4 – Grain Millers)
- staff rep Dale Markling attended an investigation on Tuesday
- the GSU Defense Fund Board of Directors met in GSU’s Regina office on Wednesday
- GSU staff met in Regina on Thursday
- Local 15 (Nutrien) bargaining gets underway when the two sides meet Dec. 13 in Regina. GSU’s committee members are Brian Cowen, Curtis Cousins, Lynn Shaw, GSU staff rep Steve Torgerson, and GSU staff rep/bargaining spokesperson Dale Markling.
- annual general membership meetings continue. Check your email for your meeting notice or contact your GSU staff rep
- The Tuesday Members’ Memo is emailed to GSU members weekly on Tuesdays. If you know a co-worker who doesn’t receive the TMM and would like to, have them call GSU toll-free at 1.866.522.6686 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Contact a GSU staff rep at either our Regina or Saskatoon office.
Our Tuesday Members’ Memo (TMM) is sent by email to GSU members every Tuesday.
Our Tuesday Morning Memo is sent to GSU members on Tuesday mornings. You don’t need to be a member to receive our TMM. If you would like a copy sent directly to your email, let us know and we will add you to the mailing list.
What are the benefits of a union?
The Association of Flight Attendants explain what unions do for union members.
The labour movement is not just about decent jobs. It’s about a better life, for everyone.
Learn more at www.fairnessworks.ca
Staff contact information is available here.