Have a look around, and if you don’t find what you are looking for, let us know.
- If you want to know more about GSU or about how you can join GSU, check out our e-pamphlet and learn even more here.
Your vote counts!
Election Day in Canada is Monday, Oct. 21
Check out this helpful guide to learn what to expect, what to bring, and why you don’t dare take a selfie in the voting booth.
October 15 to 18:
- staff rep Dale Markling is attending the Wîcihitowin Indigenous Engagement Conference to learn about inclusive representation of Indigenous people as employees, volunteers and decision-makers, and about working toward respectful Indigenous engagement and inclusion in a community-based setting. The conference runs Oct. 16 and 17.
- general secretary Hugh Wagner is at the Saskatchewan Labour Relations Board (SLRB) annual meeting on Thursday
- preparation for annual membership meetings is underway. If you have a preferred date for a meeting in your Local or Sub-Local, let your GSU staff rep know
- The Tuesday Members’ Memo is emailed to GSU members weekly on Tuesdays. If you know a co-worker who doesn’t receive the TMM and would like to, have them call GSU toll-free at 1.866.522.6686 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions? Contact a GSU staff rep at either our Regina or Saskatoon office.
Our Tuesday Members’ Memo (TMM) is sent by email to GSU members every Tuesday.
Our Tuesday Morning Memo is sent to GSU members on Tuesday mornings. You don’t need to be a member to receive our TMM. If you would like a copy sent directly to your email, let us know and we will add you to the mailing list.
What are the benefits of a union?
The Association of Flight Attendants explain what unions do for union members.
The labour movement is not just about decent jobs. It’s about a better life, for everyone.
Learn more at www.fairnessworks.ca
Staff contact information is available here.