Have a look around, and if you don’t find what you are looking for, let us know.
- If you want to know more about GSU or about how you can join GSU, check out our e-pamphlet and learn even more here.
GSU calendar highlights for June 24 to 28:
- The Tuesday Members’ Memo is emailed to GSU members weekly on Tuesdays. If you know a co-worker who doesn’t receive the TMM and would like to, have them call GSU toll-free at 1.866.522.6686 or send an email to email@example.com
- scholarship applications have been sent to GSU’s scholarship committee for consideration. We anticipate scholarship recipients will be announced mid-July
- GSU staff’s member visitation rotation continues
- there are two member surveys circulating. One is for Local 1 (Viterra) members and the other is for Local 15 (Nutrien) members. If you did not receive your survey or you have questions about the survey, please contact your GSU staff rep.
- Questions? Contact a GSU staff rep at either our Regina or Saskatoon office.
Our Tuesday Members’ Memo (TMM) is sent by email to GSU members every Tuesday.
Our Tuesday Morning Memo is sent to GSU members on Tuesday mornings. You don’t need to be a member to receive our TMM. If you would like a copy sent directly to your email, let us know and we will add you to the mailing list.
What are the benefits of a union?
The Association of Flight Attendants explain what unions do for union members.
The labour movement is not just about decent jobs. It’s about a better life, for everyone.
Learn more at www.fairnessworks.ca
Staff contact information is available here.