Have a look around, and if you don’t find what you are looking for, let us know.
- If you want to know more about GSU or about how you can join GSU, check out our e-pamphlet and learn even more here.
Have you been accepted into university or tech school?
Are you a GSU member, spouse or dependant of a GSU member?
If your answer is YES, you are eligible to apply for a GSU scholarship.
GSU calendar highlights for April 22 to 26:
- The Tuesday Members’ Memo is emailed to GSU members weekly on Tuesdays. If you know a co-worker who doesn’t receive the TMM and would like to, have them call GSU toll-free at 1.866.522.6686 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Local 1 & 2 (Viterra) ratification meetings are complete. Local 1 (Viterra Operations & Maintenance) voted 59.53 percent in favour of accepting Viterra’s final offer and Local 2 (Viterra Head Office) voted 61.54 percent in favour of accepting Viterra’s final offer.
- general secretary Hugh Wagner is meeting with a company representative on Monday
- staff rep Dale Markling has a meeting with GSU members on Thursday
- Questions? Contact a GSU staff rep at either our Regina or Saskatoon office.
Our Tuesday Members’ Memo (TMM) is sent by email to GSU members every Tuesday.
Our Tuesday Morning Memo is sent to GSU members on Tuesday mornings. You don’t need to be a member to receive our TMM. If you would like a copy sent directly to your email, let us know and we will add you to the mailing list.
What are the benefits of a union?
The Association of Flight Attendants explain what unions do for union members.
The labour movement is not just about decent jobs. It’s about a better life, for everyone.
Learn more at www.fairnessworks.ca
Staff contact information is available here.