Have a look around, and if you don’t find what you are looking for, let us know.
- If you want to know more about GSU or about how you can join GSU, check out our e-pamphlet and learn even more here.
Anything can happen, but here are our calendar highlights for January 22 to 26:
- general secretary Hugh Wagner and executive assistant Dorothy Merk are meeting with accounting representatives from MWC Chartered Professional Accountants on Monday to discuss GSU’s annual financial audit
- GSU staff members will be in a staff meeting in Regina from 11:00 a.m. until mid-afternoon on Monday
- on Monday staff rep Steve Torgerson will be working with an employer and GSU members to resolve outstanding issues
- the Tuesday Members’ Memo is emailed to GSU members weekly on Tuesday. If you know a co-worker who doesn’t receive the TMM and would like to, have them call GSU toll-free at 1.866.522.6686 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hugh Wagner will be replying to a grievance on Tuesday
- Hugh Wagner will be meeting with members on Tuesday and Wednesday
- staff rep Dale Markling will be at Local 6 (Wild West Steelhead) bargaining on Wednesday
- planning is underway for GSU’s upcoming biennial policy convention March 22 to 24 in Humboldt, SK. If you are interested in attending, contact your GSU staff representative
Our Tuesday Members’ Memo (TMM) is sent by email to GSU members every Tuesday.
Our Tuesday Morning Memo is sent to GSU members on Tuesday mornings. You don’t need to be a member to receive our TMM. If you would like a copy sent directly to your email, let us know and we will add you to the mailing list.
What are the benefits of a union?
The Association of Flight Attendants explain what unions do for union members.
The labour movement is not just about decent jobs. It’s about a better life, for everyone.
Learn more at www.fairnessworks.ca