Have a look around, and if you don’t find what you are looking for, let us know.
- If you want to know more about GSU or about how you can join GSU, check out our e-pamphlet and learn even more here.
Thank you to everyone who applied for a GSU scholarship.
Our scholarship committee will be meeting to review the applications and we expect scholarship recipients will be announced in early July.
Learn more about GSU’s scholarship program here.
Anything can happen, but here are the scheduled highlights of our week for June 18 to 22 at GSU:
- staff rep Donna Driediger will meet with a member on Tuesday
- general secretary Hugh Wagner will meet with Local 8 (Advance) executive and members on Tuesday
- staff rep Steve Torgerson will be on the road for member visitations on Tuesday
- the Tuesday Members’ Memo is emailed to GSU members weekly on Tuesday. If you know a co-worker who doesn’t receive the TMM and would like to, have them call GSU toll-free at 1.866.522.6686 or send an email to email@example.com
- on Wednesday staff rep Dale Markling will be meeting with GSU legal counsel Ronni Nordal regarding a GSU member
- GSU staff will be in a staff meeting on Thursday
Our Tuesday Members’ Memo (TMM) is sent by email to GSU members every Tuesday.
Our Tuesday Morning Memo is sent to GSU members on Tuesday mornings. You don’t need to be a member to receive our TMM. If you would like a copy sent directly to your email, let us know and we will add you to the mailing list.
What are the benefits of a union?
The Association of Flight Attendants explain what unions do for union members.
The labour movement is not just about decent jobs. It’s about a better life, for everyone.
Learn more at www.fairnessworks.ca