Have a look around, and if you don’t find what you are looking for, let us know.
- If you want to know more about GSU or about how you can join GSU, check out our e-pamphlet and learn even more here.
GSU Regina and Saskatoon offices will be closed on Monday, Feb. 18 for the Family Day holiday.
Calendar highlights for Feb. 11 to 15:
- GSU staff met in Regina on Monday to discuss membership meetings, GSU’s 2020 convention, bargaining, grievances/arbitrations, and education opportunities for members in 2019
- The Tuesday Members’ Memo is emailed to GSU members weekly on Tuesdays. If you know a co-worker who doesn’t receive the TMM and would like to, have them call GSU toll-free at 1.866.522.6686 or send an email to email@example.com
- general secretary Hugh Wagner and the Local 1 & 2 (Viterra) bargaining committee met with company representatives for bargaining on Tuesday and Wednesday
- staff rep Steve Torgerson and the Local 4 (Grain Millers) bargaining committee met their management counterparts for bargaining on Tuesday and Wednesday in Yorkton
- Hugh Wagner met with Local 8 members on Thursday
- Questions? Contact a GSU staff rep at either our Regina or Saskatoon office.
Our Tuesday Members’ Memo (TMM) is sent by email to GSU members every Tuesday.
Our Tuesday Morning Memo is sent to GSU members on Tuesday mornings. You don’t need to be a member to receive our TMM. If you would like a copy sent directly to your email, let us know and we will add you to the mailing list.
What are the benefits of a union?
The Association of Flight Attendants explain what unions do for union members.
The labour movement is not just about decent jobs. It’s about a better life, for everyone.
Learn more at www.fairnessworks.ca