Have a look around, and if you don’t find what you are looking for, let us know.
- If you want to know more about GSU or about how you can join GSU, check out our e-pamphlet and learn even more here.
Here are our calendar highlights for December 10 to 14:
- The Tuesday Members’ Memo is emailed to GSU members weekly on Tuesday. If you know a co-worker who doesn’t receive the TMM and would like to, have them call GSU toll-free at 1.866.522.6686 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- general secretary Hugh Wagner met with GSU’s investment advisor on Tuesday in Regina
- Local 8 (Advance) members held their annual general meeting Tuesday in Regina
- Hugh Wagner and the Local 8 bargaining committee comprising Doug Murray, Steve Holliday, Ron Gerlock, and Dion Elliot met their management counterparts for bargaining on Wednesday
- staff rep Steve Torgerson meet with Local 1 (Viterra) members to discuss layoffs on Thursday
- GSU staff rep Dale Markling is recovering from hip surgery and will be absent from work through December. Call the GSU office in Regina toll-free at 1.866.522.6686 or send an email to email@example.com for assistance.
Our Tuesday Members’ Memo (TMM) is sent by email to GSU members every Tuesday.
Our Tuesday Morning Memo is sent to GSU members on Tuesday mornings. You don’t need to be a member to receive our TMM. If you would like a copy sent directly to your email, let us know and we will add you to the mailing list.
What are the benefits of a union?
The Association of Flight Attendants explain what unions do for union members.
The labour movement is not just about decent jobs. It’s about a better life, for everyone.
Learn more at www.fairnessworks.ca