Have a look around, and if you don’t find what you are looking for, let us know.
- If you want to know more about GSU or about how you can join GSU, check out our e-pamphlet and learn even more here.
Anything can happen, but this is our schedule for Jan. 21 to 25:
- The Tuesday Members’ Memo is emailed to GSU members weekly on Tuesdays. If you know a co-worker who doesn’t receive the TMM and would like to, have them call GSU toll-free at 1.866.522.6686 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- staff rep Steve Torgerson met with a member on Tuesday
- general secretary Hugh Wagner met with members on Tuesday
- Steve Torgerson and Hugh Wagner held a conference call meeting with a member on Wednesday
- Hugh Wagner, Steve Torgerson, staff rep Dale Markling will attend a Labour Law review conference in Regina on Thursday
- Steve Torgerson will meet with a group of members on Thursday evening
- Hugh Wagner and GSU’s Local 8 bargaining committee will attend the first conciliation meeting with the employer on Friday. Learn more here.
- Questions? Contact a GSU staff rep at either our Regina or Saskatoon office.
Our Tuesday Members’ Memo (TMM) is sent by email to GSU members every Tuesday.
Our Tuesday Morning Memo is sent to GSU members on Tuesday mornings. You don’t need to be a member to receive our TMM. If you would like a copy sent directly to your email, let us know and we will add you to the mailing list.
What are the benefits of a union?
The Association of Flight Attendants explain what unions do for union members.
The labour movement is not just about decent jobs. It’s about a better life, for everyone.
Learn more at www.fairnessworks.ca