Have a look around, and if you don’t find what you are looking for, let us know.
- If you want to know more about GSU or about how you can join GSU, check out our e-pamphlet and learn even more here.
Here’s what we have scheduled February 20 to 23:
- on Tuesday general secretary Hugh Wagner moved a grievance to the next step in the process
- Hugh Wagner met with a member on Tuesday
- the Tuesday Members’ Memo is emailed to GSU members weekly on Tuesday. If you know a co-worker who doesn’t receive the TMM and would like to, have them call GSU toll-free at 1.866.522.6686 or send an email to email@example.com
- Hugh Wagner will reply to a grievance on Wednesday
- Hugh Wagner will meet with a member on Wednesday
- Hugh Wagner will meet with a group of members on Thursday
- planning is underway for GSU’s upcoming biennial policy convention March 22 to 24 in Humboldt, SK. If you are interested in attending, contact your GSU staff representative
Our Tuesday Members’ Memo (TMM) is sent by email to GSU members every Tuesday.
Our Tuesday Morning Memo is sent to GSU members on Tuesday mornings. You don’t need to be a member to receive our TMM. If you would like a copy sent directly to your email, let us know and we will add you to the mailing list.
What are the benefits of a union?
The Association of Flight Attendants explain what unions do for union members.
The labour movement is not just about decent jobs. It’s about a better life, for everyone.
Learn more at www.fairnessworks.ca