Have a look around, and if you don’t find what you are looking for, let us know.
- If you want to know more about GSU or about how you can join GSU, check out our e-pamphlet and learn even more here.
GSU calendar highlights for March 18 to 22:
- The Tuesday Members’ Memo is emailed to GSU members weekly on Tuesdays. If you know a co-worker who doesn’t receive the TMM and would like to, have them call GSU toll-free at 1.866.522.6686 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- on Monday evening staff rep Steve Torgerson met with members of Local 19
- staff rep Dale Markling and GSU’s Local 17 (Discovery Co-op) bargaining committee are meeting with their company counterparts for bargaining on Tuesday and Wednesday
- general secretary HughWagner is meeting with a GSU member on Tuesday
- Dale Markling and the Local 18 (Lloydminster Co-op) bargaining committee are in bargaining with company representatives on Thursday and Friday
- Hugh Wagner will attend a Saskatchewan Federation of Labour strike strategy committee meeting on Thursday
- Questions? Contact a GSU staff rep at either our Regina or Saskatoon office.
Our Tuesday Members’ Memo (TMM) is sent by email to GSU members every Tuesday.
Our Tuesday Morning Memo is sent to GSU members on Tuesday mornings. You don’t need to be a member to receive our TMM. If you would like a copy sent directly to your email, let us know and we will add you to the mailing list.
What are the benefits of a union?
The Association of Flight Attendants explain what unions do for union members.
The labour movement is not just about decent jobs. It’s about a better life, for everyone.
Learn more at www.fairnessworks.ca