Have a look around, and if you don’t find what you are looking for, let us know.
- If you want to know more about GSU or about how you can join GSU, check out our e-pamphlet and learn even more here.
Anything can happen, but these are a few things we have scheduled:
- It’s annual meeting time and GSU staff are on the road during the week. Watch your email for meeting announcements and updates.
- The Tuesday Members’ Memo is emailed to GSU members weekly on Tuesday. If you know a co-worker who doesn’t receive the TMM and would like to, have them call GSU toll-free at 1.866.522.6686 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- interviews for the GSU staff representative position began last Friday and continue on Monday and Tuesday
- General Secretary Hugh Wagner will meet with a member on Thursday
- Hugh Wagner and staff rep Steve Torgerson are scheduled to attend a grievance hearing on Friday
- Hugh Wagner’s tentatively scheduled a teleconference meeting of GSU’s defense fund board on Nov. 24 has been rescheduled for Nov. 30
Attend the Pharmacare Town Hall on Thursday, Nov. 23 at 6:30 p.m. in Regina. More information is available here.
Our Tuesday Members’ Memo (TMM) is sent by email to GSU members every Tuesday.
Our Tuesday Morning Memo is sent to GSU members on Tuesday mornings. You don’t need to be a member to receive our TMM. If you would like a copy sent directly to your email, let us know and we will add you to the mailing list.
What are the benefits of a union?
The Association of Flight Attendants explain what unions do for union members.
The labour movement is not just about decent jobs. It’s about a better life, for everyone.
Learn more at www.fairnessworks.ca