Have a look around, and if you don’t find what you are looking for, let us know.
- Check bargaining updates at www.gsubargaining.ca,
- Update your contact information or address change here.
- If you are a new member, or if you know a new member, tell us here.
- If you want to know more about GSU or about how you can join GSU, learn more here.
GSU calendar highlights for October 17 to 21:
- staff rep Dale Markling and the GSU Local 5 (Western Producer) bargaining committee will meet their management counterparts for their first bargaining session on Tuesday and Wednesday in Saskatoon
- general secretary Hugh Wagner will meet with a GSU member on Thursday
- GSU staff reps are on the road throughout October conducting CPS meetings. Members can attend the meeting of their choice to vote on the memorandum of agreement. [Copies of a special report and memorandum of agreement were distributed to GSU Local 15 members for their consideration in advance of their upcoming Local 15 annual meetings.] Contact your GSU staff rep with any questions or concerns.
Our Tuesday Members’ Memo (TMM) is sent by email to GSU members every Tuesday.
Our Tuesday Morning Memo is sent to GSU members on Tuesday mornings. You don’t need to be a member to receive our TMM. If you would like a copy sent directly to your email, let us know and we will add you to the mailing list.
What are the benefits of a union?
The Association of Flight Attendants explain what unions do for union members.
The labour movement is not just about decent jobs. It’s about a better life, for everyone.
Learn more at www.fairnessworks.ca