Have a look around, and if you don’t find what you are looking for, let us know.
- If you want to know more about GSU or about how you can join GSU, check out our e-pamphlet and learn even more here.
Here’s what we have scheduled November 13 to 16:
Annual general membership meetings are underway. Talk to your co-workers about your preferred date for a meeting, talk to your GSU staff rep, and watch your email for your meeting notice.
Melfort – Sub-Locals 1.19 (Viterra)
Tuesday, Nov. 13 – 6:00 p.m. at the Bluebird Hotel, Melfort
GSU staff: Steve Torgerson
Saskatoon – Sub-Locals 1.2 (Viterra), 15.2 (Nutrien – Saskatoon) Nov. 14 – 6:00 p.m. at the GSU Saskatoon Office 2154 Airport Drive, Saskatoon
GSU staff: Donna Driediger
- The Tuesday Members’ Memo is emailed to GSU members weekly on Tuesday. If you know a co-worker who doesn’t receive the TMM and would like to, have them call GSU toll-free at 1.866.522.6686 or send an email to email@example.com
- general secretary Hugh Wagner will be attending the WESTAC Fall Forum on Monday and Tuesday
- Hugh Wagner and the Local 8 (Advance) bargaining committee of Doug Murray, Steve Holliday, Ron Gerlock, and Dion Elliott will meet with the employer for bargaining on Friday
- GSU staff rep Dale Markling is recovering from hip surgery and will be temporarily absent from work through December. Call the GSU office in Regina toll-free at 1.866.522.6686 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Our Tuesday Members’ Memo (TMM) is sent by email to GSU members every Tuesday.
Our Tuesday Morning Memo is sent to GSU members on Tuesday mornings. You don’t need to be a member to receive our TMM. If you would like a copy sent directly to your email, let us know and we will add you to the mailing list.
What are the benefits of a union?
The Association of Flight Attendants explain what unions do for union members.
The labour movement is not just about decent jobs. It’s about a better life, for everyone.
Learn more at www.fairnessworks.ca