Have a look around, and if you don’t find what you are looking for, let us know.
- Check bargaining updates at www.gsubargaining.ca,
- Update your contact information or address change here.
- If you are a new member, or if you know a new member, tell us here.
- If you want to know more about GSU or about how you can join GSU, learn more here.
GSU’s June 1 scholarship application deadline is almost here
Time is running out for GSU members, spouses and dependants to submit their scholarship applications. Learn more here.
Highlights from GSU’s May 24 to 27 calendar:
- general secretary Hugh Wagner, staff reps Dale Markling and Steve Torgerson met with several GSU members this week
- staff rep Steve Torgerson was in Yorkton Wednesday to sign the new Local 4 (Grain Millers) master copy of the collective agreement and to meet with members and management
- Local 15 (CPS) members are voting on their tentative settlement. Deadline for receipt of mail-in ballots at GSU’s Regina office is June 10.
Our Tuesday Members’ Memo (TMM) is sent by email to GSU members every Tuesday.
Our Tuesday Morning Memo is sent to GSU members on Tuesday mornings. You don’t need to be a member to receive our TMM. If you would like a copy sent directly to your email, let us know and we will add you to the mailing list.
What are the benefits of a union?
The Association of Flight Attendants explain what unions do for union members.
The labour movement is not just about decent jobs. It’s about a better life, for everyone.
Learn more at www.fairnessworks.ca