GSU Local 15 – Nutrien
Local 15 is currently in negotiations with company representatives to bargain the terms of a new collective agreement.
If you require a printed copy of your agreement booklet please contact your GSU staff rep.
- GSU Local 15 – Nutrien Regina Office collective agreement [November 1, 2015 to December 31, 2019]
- GSU Local 15 – Nutrien Operations collective agreement [November 1, 2015 to December 31, 2019]
Contact a GSU staff rep:
- Dale Markling (northwest),
- Donna Driediger (northeast/southwest) or
- Steve Torgerson (southeast/southwest).
If you need assistance interpreting your collective agreement, have questions or concerns about a workplace issue, or if you are experiencing problems in the workplace, call a GSU staff rep toll-free at 1.866.522.6686 (Regina) or 1.855.384.7314 (Saskatoon).
Your staff rep will work with you to find answers to your questions, recommend what course of action is best to follow, and find solutions that work for you.
With your permission the union will act as your advocate in disputes, issues, contract interpretation, and other problems with your employer.
Your inquiry will be treated with strict confidentiality and we will not contact your employer or act on your behalf without consultation, direction, and approval from you.
These services are provided to you as part of your union dues. There is no additional charge for assisting you.