The Sask. government’s July 11 removal of COVID-19 restrictions has left everyone to sort out how best to proceed in their particular circumstances. If you need some assistance or advice as you navigate masks/no masks or other changes in your workplace, don’t hesitate to call your GSU staff rep.
- Local 15 (Nutrien) collective agreements booklets should now be in the hands of all Local 15 members. If you missed out, let us know and we will get one in the mail for you.
- We are looking for three GSU members who are interested in serving on the Defense Fund Board of directors. Learn more here, and contact Hugh Wagner at Hugh@gsu.ca to let us know you are interested.
- GSU’s five scholarship recipients will be announced this week. Each will receive a $2,000 scholarship.
- Watch for a mid-August posting seeking a new GSU staff rep.
- Our Tuesday Members’ Memo is sent to members on Tuesdays. If you know a co-worker who doesn’t receive the TMM and would like to, have them call GSU toll-free at 1.866.522.6686 or send an email to email@example.com
Questions? Contact a GSU staff rep at our Regina or Saskatoon offices.
Our Tuesday Members’ Memo (TMM) is sent by email to GSU members every Tuesday.
Our Tuesday Morning Memo is sent to GSU members on Tuesday mornings. You don’t need to be a member to receive our TMM. If you would like a copy sent directly to your email, let us know and we will add you to the mailing list.
What are the benefits of a union?
The Association of Flight Attendants explain what unions do for union members.
The labour movement is not just about decent jobs. It’s about a
better life, for everyone