GSU’s annual general membership meetings are underway. If you have a preferred meeting date or location, contact your GSU staff rep.
- Local 14 (Richardson Pioneer) delegates met by conference call on Oct. 13 to discuss their upcoming bargaining
- on Oct. 13 staff reps Brian Lark and Mason Van Luven met with former GSU legal counsel Ronni Nordal for a session on labour law
- staff reps Steve Torgerson and Mason Van Luven attended a GSU membership meeting in Weyburn on Oct. 13.
- staff rep Steve Torgerson successfully negotiated a new collective agreement for GSU Local 13 (IASTE 295)
- Local 8 (Advance) board members will meet on Oct. 23
- Our Tuesday Members’ Memo is sent to members on Tuesdays. If you know a co-worker who doesn’t receive the TMM and would like to, have them call GSU toll-free at 1.866.522.6686 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Contact a GSU staff rep at our Regina or Saskatoon offices.
Our Tuesday Members’ Memo (TMM) is sent by email to GSU members every Tuesday.
Our Tuesday Morning Memo is sent to GSU members on Tuesday mornings. You don’t need to be a member to receive our TMM. If you would like a copy sent directly to your email, let us know and we will add you to the mailing list.
What are the benefits of a union?
The Association of Flight Attendants explain what unions do for union members.
The labour movement is not just about decent jobs. It’s about a
better life, for everyone