Can a performance review be changed?

When you sit down with your Manager to go over your performance review let your Manager know when you come across a rating or some comments that you disagree with. Make your case to them about why you think a particular rating needs to be changed and ask them to look into it.

If you still disagree with your performance review – whether it be your rating or comments – contact your GSU staff representative and we will work with you to appeal your performance review.

There is no cost for consulting with a GSU rep. We will provide as much assistance as you require, and we will not act on your behalf without your approval or consent.