Not sure who you should speak to? Find out here.
Do you need help with an issue in your workplace?
Talk to a GSU staff rep. All calls are strictly confidential.
We will work with you to find answers to your questions, recommend what course of action is best to follow, and work with you to find the solutions that work for you.
Contacting GSU does not mean that you are obligated to file a grievance. We are here to assist you in any way we can, but we will not contact your employer or act on your behalf without consultation, direction, and approval from you.
Call GSU toll-free: 1.866.522.6686 (Regina) or 1.855.384.7314 (Saskatoon).
For Local calls, in Regina phone 306.522.6686 or in Saskatoon phone 306.384.7314.
GSU – Regina Office
2334 McIntyre Street, Regina, SK Canada S4P 2S2
GSU- Saskatoon office
2154 Airport Drive, Saskatoon, SK Canada S7L 6M6
Phone 306.384.7314 (currently forwarded to GSU Regina)
Jim Brown, GSU president
Michelle Houlden, GSU vice-president
Sheila Tran, GSU vice-president
Hugh Wagner, general secretary
Lynn Woods-Nordin, assistant general secretary
Phone 306.522.6686, ext. 231 | direct line 306.525.8779
Steve Torgerson, staff representative (Regina)
Phone 306.522.6686, ext. 226 | direct line 306.522.6687
Donna Driediger, staff representative (Regina)
Phone 306.522.6686, ext. 227 | 306.522.2107
Brian Lark, staff representative (Saskatoon)
Mason Van Luven, staff representative (Regina)
Phone: 306.522.6686, ext. 692 | 306.522.6692
Debbie Head, financial representative (Regina)
Phone 306.522.6686, ext. 680 | 306.522.6680
Your elected Joint Executive Council officers:
GSU President – Jim Brown
GSU Vice Presidents – Michelle Houlden, Sheila Tran
- Local 1 (Viterra Ops/Maintenance) – 4 representatives
Dave Barrett, Travis Brewer, Matt Denomie, Glenn Outram
- Local 2 (Viterra Offices) – 2 representatives
Sheila Tran, Howard Wilson
- Local 4 (Grain Millers) – 2 representatives
Glen Wlasichuk, Kevin Pickup
- Local 5 (Western Producer/GVIC) – 1 representative
- Local 6 (Wild West Steelhead) – 1 representative
- Local 7 (Heartland) – 1 representative
- Local 8 (Advance Employees Association) – 3 representatives
Dion Elliott, Steve Holliday, Doug Murray
- Local 9 (Trouw Nutrition) – 1 representative
- Local 13 (IATSE Local 295), Local 16 (Lake Country Co-op), Local 17 (Discovery Co-op), Local 18 (Lloydminster Co-op), Local 19 (Prairie Co-op) – 1 representative
- Local 14 (Richardson Pioneer) – 2 representatives
Jerid Clark, Craig Reiman
- Local 15 (Nutrien) – 4 representatives
Brian Cowan, David Jones, Lynn Shaw, (vacant)