Make the Month is a digital poverty simulation that aims to help Canadians understand and experience what it’s like to have to make your paycheque last the month. This interactive tool prompts individuals to make difficult life choices, and shows Canadians the day-to-day reality of those living paycheque-to-paycheque.
- We’re accepting expressions of interest from GSU members wanting to become a GSU Defense Fund director
- There have been staff responsibility changes at GSU. You can check them out here.
- Grievance results in pressing necessity leave awarded and banked time/overtime/vacation restored to members
- The newly-signed Local 15 (Nutrien) collective agreement booklets are being distributed to members
- It’s our anniversary! Or is it our birthday? Either way, GSU is 85 years old
- ANOTHER PROBLEM SOLVED: GSU member to be paid for notice period
- GSU staff rep Steve Torgerson assumes responsibility for GSU members employed by Co-ops
News from your Local