Make the Month is a digital poverty simulation that aims to help Canadians understand and experience what it’s like to have to make your paycheque last the month. This interactive tool prompts individuals to make difficult life choices, and shows Canadians the day-to-day reality of those living paycheque-to-paycheque.
- Happy New Year to You from Us!
- GSU members vote to continue Defense Fund dues
- No Tuesday Members’ Memo e-newsletter on Jan. 28
- Some progress made in Local 14/Richardson bargaining; committees will meet again in Regina, Jan. 11, 12
- WE’RE WORKING ON IT: Verifying pay stubs
- Car loading continues to cause problems for terminal elevator employees
- CountryGuide: Elevators hope mandatory vaccination doesn’t disrupt operations
News from your Local