Make the Month is a digital poverty simulation that aims to help Canadians understand and experience what it’s like to have to make your paycheque last the month. This interactive tool prompts individuals to make difficult life choices, and shows Canadians the day-to-day reality of those living paycheque-to-paycheque.
- Know your OH&S rights! #3 – The right to refuse work that could affect your health and safety or that of others
- Nutrien to make cash award, GSU applauds employer generosity
- BARGAINING: GSU Locals 1, 2 (Viterra) bargaining resumed Nov. 24 in Regina; next dates are Dec. 14 and 15
- GSU Local 7 (Heartland Livestock/Northern Livestock Sales) bargaining to resume Dec. 20
- Are you interested in becoming a delegate to GSU’s 2023 Policy Convention?
- BARGAINING: Local 5 (Western Producer)’s second round of negotiations with management complete; next session set for Dec. 2
- WE’RE WORKING ON IT: GSU staff rep Steve Torgerson is assisting a member with a position elimination
News from your Local