WE’RE WORKING ON IT: helping a member file a sick leave claim with WCB

GSU staff rep Lawrence Maier is helping a GSU member prepare and file a claim with the Workers’ Compensation Board. The member contacted GSU for assistance after receiving the results of a hearing test and an audiologist’s recommendation that he file a sick leave claim with WCB.

Contact our GSU staff reps for assistance with company management, insurance companies, or government agencies like EI and Workers’ comp. 

Your inquiry will be treated with strict confidentiality. GSU staff rep services are provided to you as part of your union dues and there is no additional charge for assisting you. Contact information for our staff reps is available here.