WE’RE WORKING ON IT: members being asked to work outside Saskatchewan

GSU staff rep Donna Driediger is monitoring a situation where GSU members are being asked to work outside the province.

Interprovincial travel is permitted for Saskatchewan residents, but public health recommends limiting interprovincial travel, if possible.

If you need advice about how to handle a workplace situation, call your GSU staff rep.

We will work with you to find answers to your questions, recommend what course of action to follow, and find the solutions that work for you. Our contact information is available here