ANOTHER PROBLEM SOLVED: moving a pension deposit to another financial institution

A pensioner contacted GSU staff rep Dale Markling  to find out how to change his pension deposit to different financial institution. Dale directed him to the pension plan administrator and provided a contact number to request the necessary forms.

Do you need assistance? No problem is too small. Contact your GSU staff rep with your questions and concerns.

Your inquiry will be treated with strict confidentiality. Contact information for our staff reps is available here