The most recent Regina Police Commission report shows that in 2022 more than 10 lives have been lost each month in Regina alone.
Take a careful look at the pictures of loved ones who have been lost – think of them, and think of those who are missing them (collage provided by the Canadian network of families Moms Stop The Harm).
Join today’s Regina event at the Mâmawêyatitân Centre, 3355 6th Avenue, Regina – 3PM to 5PM to Remember and to Prevent.
- MEMORY PATH – display a picture of loved ones who have been lost (place a ribbon/flower in memory of those lost and remember)
- PERFORMANCES BY LOCAL DANCERS, SINGERS, MUSICIANS
- SHARE IN A MEAL (all welcome – no cost, donations welcome to be used for 2023 event)
- NALOXONE TRAINING
- EDUCATION AND AWARENESS TABLES
- TAKE WHAT YOU NEED AND LEAVE THE REST TABLE