Need help with an Employment Insurance claim? Contact your staff rep or the Unemployed Workers’ Help centre

A member was having problems with their Employment Insurance claim. Staff rep Steve Torgerson assisted the member and worked to make sure the claim form had been submitted correctly. After determining all was in order, Steve turned to Mark Crawford at the  Unemployed Workers’ Help Centre.  As an expert in EI, Mark was able to move the appeal process along, and ultimately the member’s EI claim was accepted. 

Click here to learn more about the many EI and advocate services provided by the UWHC. Government and labour union funding ensures that there is no charge for Saskatchewan residents who use these services.   

GSU helps sort things out.

GSU can help advocate on your behalf, whether it’s with company management, insurance companies, or government agencies like EI and workers’ comp. Our  services are provided to you as part of your union dues and there is no additional charge for assisting you.

Do you have questions or concerns?  Contact information for GSU staff is available here.