This report will be reviewed at the upcoming autumn annual meetings.
- BARGAINING: GSU Locals 1, 2 (Viterra): Bargaining update on the March 7, 8 & 9 session with company representatives
- MARCH 8: Happy International Women’s Day!
- Local 5 (WPP) bargaining: Members overwhelmingly reject employer offer, GSU submits notice of collective bargaining impasse
- Attend GSU’s policy convention (March 23-25, 2023 – Temple Gardens Spa, Moose Jaw, SK) Getting down to business: Review of the 2022 audited financial statements
- ANOTHER PROBLEM SOLVED: Quick action solved a member’s EI problem
- GSU Local 16 (Lake Country Co-operative): Tentative settlement, ratification meeting to be held
- If you are a GSU member who is interested in becoming a director on our Defense Fund board, we want to hear from you.
News from your Local