This report will be reviewed at the upcoming autumn annual meetings.
- WE’RE WORKING ON IT: GSU members receiving lower rate of pay than new employee in same job classification with less experience
- GSU CONVENTION 2021: Delegates to elect GSU president, two vice presidents, general secretary and the five-person board of the GSU Defense Fund
- WE’RE WORKING ON IT: members being asked to work outside Saskatchewan
- Grievance update on storm stayed employees
- Would you like to be a GSU Defense Fund director? Learn more here
- Local 14 (Richardson), Local 15 (Nutrien) board members meet, receive Local updates, elect officers
- Should employers be exempt from giving employees at least 24 hours’ notice of change to their work shifts? A copy of GSU’s submission to government officials is available here.
News from your Local