WE’RE WORKING ON IT: Filing a WCB claim

Staff rep Steve Torgerson is guiding a member through questions and the process of filing a WCB claim.

“We can assist with Workers’ Compensation Board appeals and other problems with claims,” Torgerson said. “Members should always feel free to call us when they have a question or concern, and that includes asking simple questions, too. There really is no problem that is too small to ask about.”

Call us toll-free at 1.866.522.6686 or 1.855.384.7314. Our services are provided to you as part of your union dues and there is never an additional charge for assisting you.

If you need some advice about how to approach management with a problem, don’t hesitate to call your GSU staff rep. No problem is too small and sometimes a brief comment, email, or meeting is all that’s needed to address a situation. Call us when you think there is a problem to be fixed.